Customized Training to Meet Your Organization's Needs
Corporate training can be effective when you have the right partner. Walsh Institute offers skill development and productivity tools designed by Walsh College faculty, specifically tailored for your organization. Our custom training will drive results you can implement the next day. We are flexible, you can schedule half-day or whole-day workshops, at your business location or at one of our modern, high-tech campuses.
Contact Tara Miceli or call 248-823-1256.
Why Walsh Corporate Training?
- Thought Partnership. We collaborate with you and your leadership team to develop a measurable and actionable professional development plan.
- Subject Matter experts rooted in practical, skills-based education. Our professional educators can help deliver the skill sets and learning needed to advance your organization - quickly.
- Just-In-Time Delivery Options. Online program development at your preference, at our state-of-the-art facilities or at your place of business.
- Trackable. All classes grant continuing education units. (CEUs). Many classes fulfill continuing professional education (CPE) requirements for CPA's, CMA's as well as professional development units (PDUs) for project management and human resource professionals.
Example Training Programs:
- Finance for the Non-Financial Manager
- Leadership Ethics
- Accounting for Non-Accountants
- Interpersonal Interaction
- Business Writing and Etiquette
Download our catalog to learn more or contact Tara Miceli or call 248-823-1256 to schedule an appointment.